Analysis Of Risk Factors Hl. Blum In Hypertension Patients

Keywords: Hypertension, HL Blum


High Blood Pressure (hypertension) is an increase in blood pressure in the arteries. In general, hypertension is a condition without symptoms, where the abnormally high pressure in the arteries increases the risk of stroke, aneurysm, heart failure, heart attack and kidney damage. Blood pressure testing will get two numbers. A higher number is obtained when the heart contracts (systolic), a lower number is obtained when the heart relaxes (diastolic). Blood pressure is written as the systolic pressure of the diastolic pressure slash, for example 120/80 mmHg. The research approach was analytic observational with the number of respondents 109 people. The use of instruments is an application of the HL theory. The variables studied were age, gender, marital status, family history, obesity, consumption of junk food, consumption of soft drinks, smoking habits, coffee consumption and physical activity. Primary data analysis performed HL factor analysis. Primary hypertension is found in more than 90% of hypertensive patients, while the remaining 10% is caused by secondary hypertension. Although the cause of primary hypertension is not known with certainty, research data have found several factors that often cause hypertension.


Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Noviasari, N. A. (2021). Analysis Of Risk Factors Hl. Blum In Hypertension Patients. International Journal of Health, Education & Social (IJHES), 4(2), 1-15.